Monday 16 April 2012

I'm officially graduated!

16/04/2012 - The date that I'm officially graduated from Polytechnic Ibrahim Sultan! Hoho I feel so relieved :D
Though before on the stage I tend to yawns whenever I get nervous! Haha bad habits :p Gotta change it sooner or later aye? Well, what can I say apart from, "Wow!" I've had many rides on the my life. I've had my downs, but with plenty more ups and finally I’m graduated even I feel give up sometimes :D Thank you for those who knowing all the little things that mean so much to me especially my mom, annoying sister, mates and of course my lecturers. Well I got this words “don’t let the noise of others’ opinions drown out your own inner voice”. And most importantly, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary”. Has there ever been a time when I’m not sure what I should do, when people give me conflicting advice, when I feel oppressed to do things that I don’t want? Well, it’s up to me to take the step and identify what works best for me and what doesn’t, then adjust accordingly. At the end of the day, as long as I keep striving for the best that I can be, and learn every step of the way, I’ll never veer into the wrong track right? Hee can't wait to finish my studies here in Malacca. So many plans I want to do for my future. Wish me luck aye? :)


Proud to be PIS-rian! :)


Hoho I'm graduated!


Insane! Haha!


Thumbs up!

P/s Every failure, every experience is there to teach us something. If you lose yourself with the bad situations that hit you, you’d have lost there and then. But if you take a lesson, at least one lesson with every experience, you’d have emerged a stronger and better person.

Sincerely,
Nazz

No comments:

Post a Comment