Tuesday 8 May 2012

Happy Labor Day

1/5/2012- Holla peeps! Guess what?! Today my sis and I went to Kualalala Lumpur! Hee I missed my hometown and mates! Though I got 2 paper the next day! Muehehe who cares? Nah don't worry I did my best for that paper and I passed it! *my lecturer told me :D Wehoo what a relieved aye? I just worried about Maths paper. I don't know I can pass it or not. Haih hopefully I pass it. Really need that! And I really want the Dean's list this semester. Let god do the rest aye? Pray, pray and pray. Oh by the way we went to The curve and watched The Avengers! Hoho the best and epic movie yo! I think I'm fall in love with Captain America a.k.a Chris Evans! His body man I'm speechless -_____- *six packs
I can't wait to buy the dvd! Hihi love you Chris Evans :D

Chris Evans :D

My sis and me :')

After that, we went to Bubba Gum to have lunch and dinner! Awesome steak I ever had! I never know that my drink Tropical Breeze also known as Virgin drink! Man I laugh my ass off! Hahaha what a name lah kan?! I almost faint because of that name. Actually that drink is good for summer! I mean the feeling when we drinking it :p

Tropical Breeze

Awesome steak ever! :D

Actually I'm supposed to meet my best friend a.k.a gummy bear. But yeah I was busy that time. I really wanna meet him and give a surprise. Hmm maybe next time aye? I'm sorry gummy bear! Will see you sooner or later :') *forgive me
After we had dinner, we went to Ikea to steal the Pencil! Muahaha how bad am I aye? Lalala it was fun actually doing that with surrounded by people :p *evil me
Should do that again next time :p

We stole the Pencil! Omg! :p

Then, we went back home around 6pm. Hish I miss already my awesome place! Gotta hit there again! :((
Kualalala Lumpur wait for me :3

No comments:

Post a Comment