Monday 16 April 2012

Happiest Day Ever!

14/04/2012 - After a year, we finally meet again. Sitting here and thinking about the times we've spent together, I still wonder if I'm dreaming this magical life. Hihi I still remember the night classes with you totally was fun! And I adored your british’s accent. I feel so excited to go your class each time. Hee you’re awesome kiddo! I like the way you encourage and teaching us about life :D The road for us is still long and wide, but remember I will always be by your side to support you no matter what. Around 8pm you pick me up to have a dinner. So this time I treated her Kenny Roger’s Roaster since my plan in KL was cancelled. *kinda upset :p


 Our meal! Awesome aye? But yeah she couldn't finish it! -.-

Then, we talked about families, studies and of course our life! Hihi thank you for your advises kiddo. You always thinking positive aye? Hee I wish I can think positive just like you :O It’s kinda late having dinner around 9pm and finished it at 10.30 pm. Haha its called supper I think :D I never thought you love taking photos aye? I suggest you buy DLSR soon okay?


Bbm-ing?! Haha :D

15/04/2012 - You are here and we are together. We have plans and we have dreams. Let’s make it through. Second date with kiddo was so much fun cause suzy joined us! Hoho we keep bullying you! Sorry but yeah that’s the way we enjoyed every moment. So we went to Secret’s Recipe! I thought she want to eat cakes or whatever sweet thingy but she didn’t. Hish weirdo! Next time you better eat okay? If not I bite you :D I ate Japanese Soba and she ordered Lasagna? Uh I’m not really like it. Maybe cause of cheeseeeee? -.- I will eat if no cheese :P After that, we talked about married?! Haha I’d guess suzy will get married soon! Maybe next year? Who knows kan? I asked kiddo when lah she want to get married? She said being single much better. Sooner or later love will comes. Haha nice answer! So high five kiddo! We are forever alone! :D Then around 10pm we went back to hotel. Thank you so much for treating us kiddo! Much appreciate! Thanks just for being here for me I’m gonna miss you more than words I could say. I'll always pray for you kiddo. Please do take care of yourself and eat more okay? :O I want to thank you for always being there for me, and doing everything you can to make my life easier. Hihi be strong for whatever in your life okay kiddo? :')



No comments:

Post a Comment