Friday 6 April 2012

Rainbow

Hollaaaa peeps! What's up? Sorry I just get into my lovely blog! Hee I've been busy lately and so many stuffs I need to manage it alone. Though I'm doing pretty good so far but yeah still stressed out about my life. Erm I means my family and studies. Hell yeah some of bitches *classmates* that don't know how to do a work. Man, please do some effort lah. I won't mad if you guys really don't know how to do it but at least TRY okay? And one more thing please don't ever judge and keep nagging with the person that completed their work already and you guys just feel FREE? Shut the fucked up bitches! If you guys wanna live like that FINE go other college or just find a job okay? Don't make my world ups and down! Thanks god lah I'm still a good person who willing to do it alone and make sure get the highest marks! The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather a lack in will and not fail to try.

Btw I'd like to thank to my 'Inspired person' who gave me advises and encourage me. I won't mention her name. Hihi sooner or later the truth will comes out. Thank you so much 'Inspired person'! Here goes my sweet words for her :')

The pushy and wise advice you gave will carry me through the years. You put no limits on my dreams or anthing else I wish to do. You never forget to say you care. We have had a rocky road through triumph, hard time and despair, but not single moment of time not having a wonderful woman there. We always your disagreements to the side and manage to make it through. You have guided me with assurance along the way. You have given me comfort and certainly with every breath I take within the day. There are not enough  words that can thank you for everything you have done for me. Please do take care yourself 'Inspired person'. I'll always pray for you! Me miss you :')

With my love <3

No comments:

Post a Comment