Monday 6 June 2011

Heaven?

Hello guys! Well I wanna share you guys some of my heaven that I called 'Home sweet home'. Hihi this is where I was born and grew up till I'm 20years old now. Haih feeling older now :(
 Wee I love my house and of course my stuffs. Lets check it out my sweet home :)
 See my awesome house! Hihi just infront of view. Im lazy to take the whole picture of my house. Haha how is it? Nice aye? :D
 This is I called 'Teratak'. Well my niece's fav place to play around :P
 Lets gardening! Haha this is I called 'Mom Garden'. My fav place cause I love gardening with my mommy when I'm free :)
 Yezza! Paddy field! Haha behind my house! It was so nice seeing birds fly :D
Coconut tree and paddy field! Awesome! :P
 Home theater! My fav place too! I can playing games using PS3, playing dvd, Watching cartoons and Listening to music :D

Then last but not least, of course my pet! Haha I loves my cutie mutie Hamster so much! Everyday I was checking it out to make sure my Hamster very good in health and keep it clean :)
 Woot woot my cutie mutie Hamster! xD

No comments:

Post a Comment