Sunday 5 June 2011

Girls Day Out!

Hey peeps! Well on saturday I was hanging out to go Malacca with my sister 'Hana' and my niece 'Nurul'. We was walking on the streets and then passing by the mall. Hihi it was nice seeing some tourists especially the handsome guys and pretty girls. Hahaha very nice aye? Well Im kinda loves that looking people's behaviour :P
Then we went to Kenny Rogers cause my sister was starving and she didn't take her breakfast yet. 
Yummy! This is my sister's food lol 'Quater meal chicken black pepper and coke'. See she ate a lots :P
Ah ha this is my drink! 'Iced lemon tea' :D
Well this is my food 'Country garlic soup with garlic bread'! Yummeh :P

Then on sunday, we went out again with my neighbour that I called sister. So we went to BIMC mean Bowling International Malacca Club! Haha we was playing 3 games yo! Im freaking tired :(
And my sister was won! Yeah I knew she's the pro one and I just the beginner! Haha who cares aye? As long I'm happy when playing it :D
Hihi playing bowling on the weekend just awesome! And it was part of my life now :P

No comments:

Post a Comment