Thursday 12 December 2013

Show me?



Show me?
13/12/2013
Helloooooo everybody! Oh yeah finally I’m off today after going through hassle weeks ever! Thanks boss! :) Hm I got an interview this evening with Micron’s company but gonna postponed it cause mom’s attending some general meeting. I’m okay with it as long as I do make my mom happy :) I don’t care what others talk about my family. Here’s my principle ‘Don’t judge a book by its cover’ unless you know their stories. People nowadays always assume or judge or talking bad about others without knowing their real stories! I hate this kind of people :( We all are not perfect enough. So think twice when you gonna judge someone. ‘Kadang-kadang ada hikmah sebaliknya’. Just let people talks about you but remember don’t ever repay back what they’re talking. One day, they will stop talking bad about you. Trust me. What goes around comes around. Btw when I got problem I’ll always listen to song ‘Rapuh’ by Opick. That song really touched my heart. Here goes the lyric :


Detik Waktu Terus Berjalan
Berhias Gelap Dan Terang
Suka Dan Duka Tangis Dan Tawa
Tergores Bagai Lukisan

Seribu Mimpi Berjuta Sepi
Hadir Bagai Teman Sejati
Di Antara Lelahnya Jiwa
Dalam Resah Dan Air Mata
Kupersembahkan Kepadamu
Yang Terindah Dalam Hidupku

Meski Ku Rapuh Dalam Langkah
Kadang Tak Setia Kepadamu
Namun Cinta Dalam Jiwa
Hanyalah Padamu

Maafkanlah Bila Hati
Tak Sempurna Mencintaimu
Dalam Dadaku Harap Hanya
Dirimu Yang Bertahta

Detik Waktu Terus Berlalu
Semua Berakhir Padamu



Anyway, whatever we are going through just think positive okay? We don’t know what future may holds for us. Always think family comes first. They all we have till ‘Jannah’. Keep smiling and enjoying the life even life’s hard. Sometimes that's good. Sometimes it isn't. 

No comments:

Post a Comment