Monday 19 December 2011

Disaster

Hellooooo peeps! Sorry didn't update too much about life cause I'm struggling with it now. I am running down an endless hallway and yet I have no idea why. I look around and see tests, garbage, and dishes flying around as if being sucked into a black hole. At last there is a small light near the end but as I reach for it, it continues to move further and further away. I leap forward trying to catch the light and I suddenly find myself falling deep into an endless pit. As I am falling, I feel the breeze blowing through my hair and the sensation of a carefree world. I embrace my fall and accept this as a gift. Thoughts of tests, studies, family problems, and so many things rush through my mind! The truth of the matter is that family is always first. It is something that I am learning to cope with but also learning to respect. I knew I got family problem. TOTALLY worst right now but I just keep pretending and smile like there's nothing happen. What else can I do aye? I have no job cause I'm still studying and will graduate next year. Haih I wish I could help my family. They keep arguing everyday. And hell its ANNOYING okay? I do love my mom, dad, sisters, and brothers but I can't help them. I just praying everyday and hope that tomorrow will be better than yesterday. I want MONEY and help my family. That's all I want to do. I want my family happy and cheers with smile. Hm mommy I'm sorry. I promise when I got a job already I'll make you happy as I can. For those who didn't know me well they might think I have a rich family and get what I want but hell yeah they TOTALLY wrong! Imma secretive person cause I won't tell my problems to other. Its kinda privacy. But I feel relieved when I started to write my problems in blog here. Guys sorry if I couldn't update more often about my life cause I'm trying to handle it by myself. 
-Loving family always,
 Nazz
I love my family :')

No comments:

Post a Comment