Thursday 1 December 2011

Back to December

Hellooooooo December! "No matter what has happened, something good is always around the corner and the sun will always shine again". 

What's up peeps? Hope you guys doing so well aye? Hihi december please be nice to me okay?

I can't wait to continue my college's life on 23rd December! Hee feel so relieved! Since life offers no guarantee's and you would never know that your decision would be wrong until you have made it, then you might as well take the risk and decide. It is definitely better than keeping yourself in limbo. Although it's true that one wrong turn can get you lost, it could also be that such a turn could be an opportunity for an adventure, moreover open up even more roads. It's all a matter of perspective. You have the choice between being a lost traveler or an accidental tourist of life. But take some caution that you don't make decisions haphazardly. Taking risks is not about being careless and stupid. So think wisely guys!


Oh by the way, I got my latest idol that I'm currently addicted to him! Man I swear he's the cutest guy I ever seen! His named TIAGO IORC! Go search him on youtube! He's really good in making country songs! Wuuu I love him! Ngeh ngeh though he's still young 25years old! My fav song's 'Fine'.



Wuu cutest guy ever! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment