Monday 12 September 2011

Happy Eid peeps!



Hello peeps! First of all I'd like to wish Happy Eid Al-mubarak! Wee it almost a month we celebrate and I forgot to update my blog. I'm sorry :/. So my eid was great seeing my relatives from Singapore and Aussie. Woot woot Imma singaporean and I missed my hometown yo! Well things just going good even I got family matters but I just keep pretending and SMILE. Who cares aye? As long as I'm happy with my life now. Talk about love? Well I'm still single and available but I do closer with someone right now cause he's awesome yo! Haha I loves him! Tehee <3. Thanks for giving me a SMILE :)). I'm gonna continue my study on November or December! Haih can't wait for it. Such a long break I'm taking now. Hihi I'll continue writing advise about love and life on blog aye? Wee :B

No comments:

Post a Comment