Wednesday 28 September 2011

The domo guy!

Hello peeps! This is special entry for someone that I know him last year I'd guess! Sorry boy if I forgot the date that I know you! His named Ahmad Johan a.k.a Domo guy! Well I know this guy from my bro's mates! So yeah from that I know this boy is freaking awesome with his voice. He loves singing! *in denial. Hihi since I know him my life changes from negative to positive one! Especially about guys and love though. Btw he'll always emo, emo, and emo when things goes wrong! Hahaha I don't know why. Maybe physical attitude aye? Well he never give up on his life and love thingy. Man, whatever you do I'll always supporting you! Always and forever! One thing I love him cause of his loyalty! He's very very loyal to his loved one! Ah not forget to his kindness! My bro said he's really really kind guy who always help people. Oh forgot he said to me he's handsome guy? Euuww please ah! Haha just cute okay? Woot woot I'm still wanna know him very close and and hang out with him! Dude, here's my quote for you - It is not how much love we do but how much love we put in the doing. It is not how much we give, but how much we put in the giving!


Mr.domo :B

No comments:

Post a Comment