Thursday 26 July 2012

Birthday Girl

Helloooo peeps! How are things with you guys? Btw I'd like to thank everyone those who read my blog. I'm sorry cause I don't have much time to write something here :( I'm quite busy with my college's schedule. Hoping that I can write something new aye? Oh I forgot to tell you guys that about my Birthday's celebration. Hihi I was born on 9/7/.....! My age? Haha secret okay? Keep guessing guys :D
Woot woot I was celebrated my Birthday at Kenny Rogers Roasters! Thanks for the wishes everyone! You people are awesome. I know this post kinda late. Hee sorry peeps :) Thanks to my beloved family who always supporting me. Thank you very very much! I love you guys so much :D

Chubby me :3

My Birthday's cake!
My drink! :D
Happy Birthday to me! Wee :B
*keep smiling and never give up on your life

Sincerely,
Nazz

No comments:

Post a Comment