Saturday 26 November 2011

Acoustic?

Helloooo peeps! How are guys doing recently? I'm kicking good but there's a problem about my life and shouldn't mention here aye? I'm tired for living in this world. I don't know why. All bad things they might blame on me but how about good things that I had done?! Don't ya see I'm sacrifice myself for doing that? Hmm everybody wants MONEY, MONEY, MONEY! If don't have money they would blame on you. This is UNFAIR :((. Its okay just wait till I'm fully working and got a lots of money. So you guys can love me as I exist in family. Pfftttt :3. By the way yesterday I went to mall and bought this awesome acoustic CD! Omg! I'm freaking love her since I was 17years old! Hee she's really good at playing guitar while singing!Well her named Sabrina. She's from Philippines! Wish I can meet her soon aye? Guys go buy her CD! You won't regret! She got 4 CD! Buy all!
See how beautiful she is! Love her! :B

Then, I watched Twilight Breaking Dawn Part 1! Damn! It was awesome! I can't wait for part 2 yo! I love culllen's family! Hihi they all are cute and shining vampire! Finally Bella become a vampire! Wohoo happy for her cause edward no need to bite her anymore :P. After that, I saw a dvd store sold Harry Potter and Deathly Hallows Part 2! Hee I bought it! Man Imma his die hard fans! Woo happy happy! I love you Harry Potter! Marry me please? Hahaha he won't :D. Go grab it guys if you're his fans!
I love you Harry Potter! Hee :D

No comments:

Post a Comment