Wednesday 19 October 2011

Excuses and Blame won't make a bit of difference in your life!

Hey peeps! Sorry I've been busy lately. So many things happened in my life. Zzz I don't know how can I handle and manage it by my own. Family problems? Hell yeah its been a week I didn't talk with my dad. Well just lets this thing go slowly. I'm sure this is part of life that I need struggle for. Don't worry peeps Imma SUPERWOMAN. Hihi thats why I'm so strong :B. Lets back to my main topic aye? It's unfortunate that so many people in our society have accepted blaming others and making excuses as the way to explain their shortcomings and predicaments. Too many people don't accept responsibility for their problems and unhappiness. Excuses are tools utilized to cover up laziness, a lack of motivation, and fear of failure. People fall in love with their excuses for why they are stuck in their present positions, and why they are getting nowhere in life.
There are many excuses when we really look : If I had a better education, if I had better parents, if the economy was better, if I had more breaks in life like others have and etc. '1000 excuses and no good reasons'.
If you have been passing blame for your shortcomings, now is the time to stop. Stop blaming society. Stop blaming the education system. Stop blaming the government. Stop blaming the economy. Who or what is there left to blame? Yourself! Who else? If your daily life seems poor. do not blame it. Blame yourself, tell yourself that you are not poet enough to call forth its riches!
Blaming yourself in a positive way is the best way to respond to your setbacks. After you have committed yourself to signing an agreement or contract of sorts, it's pointless to anyone else when you discover the terms aren't as generous to you as you had thought.
The day you start blaming yourself in a positive way is the day you are on your way to a life that really works. Winners blame themselves, losers blame others! Becoming really good at making excuses for all areas of your life means you won't be good at anything else. Look hard enough and you will find people with far less talent, education, good looks, or charm than you accomplishing incredible things in this world. These people have generated few or no excuses for their failures.  'When a man blames others for his failures, it's a good idea to credit others with his successes'.

Sincerely,
Nazz

No comments:

Post a Comment