Saturday 30 April 2011

E.T

Hello peeps! Its has been awhile I didn't update my blog since I was stuggling with my final exam couple of weeks. So yeah hopefully I can pass all the subjects. Well afterthis Im gonna working at Rabbit house's restaurant and I dont really care about the salary but what do I care is to get experience and learn how to handle a big restaurant. From that, I cant have enough time to write about whats happening around me and I kinda miss my blog :/. For sure my bloggers or followers kinda miss my poem and romantic advices aye? HAHAHA so I'll try to fix my time and write something news for you bloggers :D Ahh btw why did I put E.T as my title? Cause I love that song even its quite weird about the meaning. Imma weirdo but I still love it xD

Yeah! Its me. Mystical and weirdo Girl :D

No comments:

Post a Comment